Subscribe For Free Latest Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.

Saturday 5 March 2016



Siteground provides you with different web hosting platforms like web hosting,cloud hosting and dedicated hosting for greater convenience.

What makes SiteGround Web hosting superior??
I know that most of you have this single question in your mind before mingling. And Solly want that you should be known to a service's superiority before using it.
SiteGround has developed it's own solutions to protect your website against major hacks. It has invented news ways to make your website run ×100 faster.
It has got e very effective, fast and experienced individuals in its support team.

SiteGround has its own crafted hosting solutions for WordPress,Joomla,Drupal and other popular hosting applications.

How does SiteGround compare itself to other hosts??
We have used Pingdom to test the loading time of identical WordPress websites hosted on the 12 different hosting companies. The faster loading result for SiteGround was achieved with the SuperCacher switched on for the website.




Performance

SiteGround can handle more traffic!



  • Industry average hits handled: 2852
  • Without cache we handle 3 times more: 8276
  • With cache we can handle: over 230 000
Apart from loading speed, we have tested how many hits can be successfully handled in two minutes by each of the 12 accounts with the same test WordPress website. The test was done with the help of the Siege testing and benchmark utility. The higher number of handled hits by SiteGround was achieved with the SuperCacher switched on for the website.

Note-Interview of Bishal Biswas:CEO and founder of Viralblogtips

What are the features that convinced me to use SiteGround Web hosting??


E-mail-  It is extremely easy to find everything you need on SiteGround's interface. It offers you an built in password strength checker and also random password checker. SiteGround allows you to create a main email address and others  after the sighn up process.

Security Features-  You are offered several SiteGround security options that includes the add-on HackAlert Monitoring ($1 per annum) which lets you know if your site is under attack, antispam tools such as SpamAssassin and SpamExperts,hot link protection and also IP address blocklists.

CloudFare is integrated by SiteGround for better performance and aweso.e security. The person's are now able to benefit from it who actually had no idea about that this was an option.

SiteCheck is another such helpful tool for small businesses that is not able to provide such kind of tools. This automatic software checks for any malware on your website.

It has very useful customer support-  SiteGround probably laus more focus on the customer service. It has e very user friendly ticket system for effective and fast service for customers.
Web Hosting

                    Get your SiteGround Webhosting

       
Web Hosting
Here Are 2 Videos That Will Help You To Know More--- Set Up SiteGround WebHost For Wordpress In 6 Minutes-

22 comments : Post Yours! Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

  1. First time to hear about SiteGround, will try to check this further. Great review by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of Siteground Webhosting before. I would have considered it as my hosting for bashonline's Blog if it was about 4 months ago. But maybe on my next upgrade I can consider your suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comments.
      I can say that u can fully rely on its services.

      Delete
  3. I'm not familiar with any technical sites. Will try this ang consider in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. An excellent and reliable web hosting can make or break a blog, that is why it is a must that we choose ours carefully. This one looks promising, if I do not have a hosting, I am sure I will consider to avail of their services.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see Siteground on facebook but don't mind it. This time I am looking for a web hosting, this review might help my needs. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds techy to me! But its good to know a lot of information about this so I can decide if I will get a web hosting for my blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never heard of "Siteground" hosting. I usually go with GODaddy and for some clients for whom I build websites, I go with ZNET in India.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice! This is the first time I heard about siteground. How much does it cost? Thanks in advance. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just switched to Site Ground!!!! Hahaha!!! I've been hearing a lot of positive reviews about it. Finally transferred!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Interesting... Although I am so satisfied with my current web hosting provider as they are really approachable whenever I have issues with my site, I always find some sort of alternative just in case that I am planning to transfer... I also have other domains that I wanted to be hosted by another webhosting company and this post gave me an idea! thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for ur comment.
      I hope that this web host ll satisfy you.

      Delete
  11. How much will this cost?? Maybe I could try it

    ReplyDelete
  12. I believe it's the company behind isup.me? Yes, I'm seriously thinking of a switch for my main site, and use my current hosting for the other sites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great. I have personally used siteground web hosting. And hope that u ll be satisfied too.
      Thank you for ur valuable comment.

      Delete
  13. I use siteground as my hosting provider and they have superb customer services

    ReplyDelete



Copyright © 2016 - RandomTimes - All Rights Reserved
(Articles Cannot Be Reproduced Without Author Permission.)
Design By : SafeTricks & Techrar | Powered By: BlueHost