Subscribe For Free Latest Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.

Tuesday 15 March 2016




PROS
HostGator has a very good dedicated and shared hosting plans. and useful Weebly site-building software. It also provides a very good customer support.

CONS
It lacks Linux based VPS hosting and one-step Wordpress import.
 Extra security is missing from E-mail.


REVIEW:

You always need a good webhost for your website. And I can assure that HostGator is a good webhost for you to prefer for your website. You can get it at attractive prices and it provides you with plenty of tools needed by a webmaster.
What Makes HostGator Standout From Other Web Hosts?
It is probably its shared and dedicated web hosting plans that makes the company visible in the flooded-pack. These packages are very well rounded up and HostGator is a top pick among these sub-categories.

Shared WebHosting Packages
HostGator doesn't consider month to month subscriptions but pushes you hard up to sign up for long terms. It defaults the sign up process to a 3 year term.
The Hatching Plan serves you with unlimited disk space,databases,bandwidth,and email addresses.. Also support one domain and e-commerce platforms and content management systems too.
The Baby Plan offers you with unlimited domains.
The Top-tier Business Plan provides you with highly specialized options,such as free toll-free phone number and private SSL certificate.

Virtual Private Server Packages
In case you are in need of more power,high traffic volumes, then HostGtaor offers you the LINUX based VPS hosting .
Snappy 500,the basic VPS plan starts with 25GB disk space,512 MB RAM,monthly 500 GB data transfers.
Snappy 8000,  the most advanced VPS plan, serves you with 240 GB disk space,8 GB RAM,3TB of monthly data transfers.

Note- Interview of Bishal Biswas:CEO and founder of Viralblogtips

Setting Up A HostGator Hosting Site

Setting Up Wordpress On Wordpress

Flexible E-mail Management
Right from the beginning HostGator provides an unlimited number of email accounts to you for customer service.

A Variety Of E-Commerce Tools
HostGtor provides you Mojo Marketplace having email marketing tools such as  DaDa Mail,letting you to send email newsletters to your readers. Also Quicklinks have e-commerce packages like Magento,phpCOIN,SugarCRM,ZenCart.HostGator Web Hosting

HostGator has excellent uptime results. It is remarkably stable than most of the other web hosting services    .

Highly Reliable And Quality Customer Service
HostGator provides both 24/7 telephone service as well as live chat on its web page. Their support team also will provide you with easy-to-understand instructions regarding your problems.
Its knowledgebase practically answers all the probable questions that may arise before you ranging from basic to advanced.

Money Back Guarantee
HostGator gives you a long 45 days money-back guarantee, more than most of the quality web hosting services.


                                       CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR HOSTING


Some Other Web Hosting Servies-
1. InMotion-  Full Review and Features
2. SiteGround-  Full Review and Features

  


Web Hosting
/>  />


18 comments : Post Yours! Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

  1. I've toyed with the idea of going self hosted as I currently have a vanity URL but still use blogger as my host. I will have to look into a few hosts before I make a decision but this post was really informative and definitely one to look out for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're actually using Hostgator right now. It's like to Google of hostings. Yes, it lacks a one-step Wordpress import, but it a Jet-pack plugin can be utilized to get the powerful features of WordPress.com and hooking the self-hosted Wordpress site. Anyway, this post is really helpful for those seeking a host.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very helpful post especially for those looking for a host. I have been window shopping for months now and until now I havent decided yet. There are a number of choices and most of them arent explained in layman's term giving me a hard term.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still have another site hosted with HostGator. All I can say is that it is slow. It was not the same as before since it was acquired by a big company.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm, I've heard some bad reviews about HostGator before. I was looking for a new hosting site then. Also, I am using Wordpress so the lack of one-step Wordpress import is a big deal for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm currently looking for my own hosting site. Hostgator was one of the things I'm considering, but I've read bad reviews. I'll keep on looking until I find a decent one. I'm still new to blogging so I want to ensure that I fully understand everything before I sign a deal :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This post is timely, I've been looking for hosting services to take my blog web site one step further. I will consider HostGator, but hope to look at other competing brands as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was looking for a hosting service! Your post proved to be helpful for me. Tell me if it is good for WordPress?

    ReplyDelete



Copyright © 2016 - RandomTimes - All Rights Reserved
(Articles Cannot Be Reproduced Without Author Permission.)
Design By : SafeTricks & Techrar | Powered By: BlueHost